Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Dinner Party

One evening before our big day, some precious friends and family hosted a lovely dinner party for G and me.
The incredible appetizer spread!
Everything was so delicious!  
The table was even decorated with fun Hawaii accents as an homage to our honeymoon destination!



We were so thankful for this fun treat!

Our fabulous hostesses

The dinner was wonderful.  We were served delicious chicken spaghetti, green beans, and a fantastic fruit salad complete with star fruit!  For dessert we had our choice of three wonderful cake options.  
I certainly enjoyed every bite!!

I was so thankful my Grandmommie was among the attendees.

After dinner, we opened gifts from the hosts and hostesses.
In the above photo, we are looking at a special cookbook filled with recipes from each hostess and also some family recipes that have been passed down over the generations.  
I savored looking through each one -- such a special treat.


The other gift we opened was a place setting of our Juliska dishes!
We love using these for meals all the time!!


It was so sweet spending time with these special friends.



And I don't know what I would do without this crew!

We had so much fun at our party and are so thankful for all who made our wedding journey such a special experience!

This post is Day 21 of a 31 day series about Our Journey to the Altar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love reading your comments. :)