Thursday, August 8, 2013

Three Gifts of Summer

1.  Calm
Summer seems to move at a slower pace.  Certain activities pause in the summer and there seems to be a little extra breathing room.
2.  Fresh fruit.
I love the fruits of summer: peaches, watermelon, strawberries -- so delicious!
3.  Vacations
My husband and I have been so fortunate to go on two trips this summer.  One was our honeymoon and the other was for business.  It is amazing how a little time out of your routine can provide fresh perspective.

What are your gifts of summer?

1 comment:

  1. I love and live for summer. Being a teacher, it's so nice to just have time off to relax. Thanks for reminding me! Hope you have a great weekend honey. Kori xoxo

    www.blondeepisodes.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love reading your comments. :)