Sunday, August 4, 2013

Joy Dare: 3 Gifts Sitting



1.  Meals with my mom, hubby, and in-laws
This weekend has been the best time, enjoying special meals with some very special people in my life. As I thought about gifts when I was sitting, food seemed to be a frequent theme.  I guess it's a good thing our bodies are made to be nourished over the course of the day, so it gives us a chance to pause.

2.  Worship
Today, I breathed in the treasure that is sitting with a group of believers, worshipping God.  The message today was definitely one I needed to hear and being able to sing, praise and listen to God helped to fill the empty spaces in my life.

3.  Nail time :)
After a good cleaning session, I took a little time to sit and paint my nails with my new nail polish (Essie Ballet Slippers).  There is something about painting your nails that forces you to be still or as I have learned from experience, they will mess up! :)

Hope you all have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love reading your comments. :)