Friday, August 2, 2013

Joy Dare: 3 Gifts Eaten

I knew today would be such a fun day of thanks because I LOVE food!!  The whole dining experience is such a gift to me.  Here are my three faves of the moment:

1.  Coffee


My mornings start with steaming cup of java and oh does it taste good!  Especially, if I add a little flavored creamer to my mug. :)  I tried one of the 

2.  Cannoli
Oh. My. Goodness.
Florentine Cannoli from Mike's Pastry in Boston.
No. Other. Words.

3.  My favorite tex-mex chip and dips

Queso and guacamole are two of my favorite foods in the world!
Add in the Julio's salsa the hubs and I just discovered at our local HEB and you have the perfect trifecta of yummy.

What tastes are gifts to you?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love reading your comments. :)