Friday, August 2, 2013

Five for Friday



This linkup is one I love to follow, but have yet to participate.  Well today is the day!  I've been following Natasha's blog for a while and love her sweet southern style and keeping up with her darling family!  Three other girls join her in hosting the blog hop, too.

Here are my FIVE for the week!

1.  My mama is visiting this weekend!!


Yay!  I haven't gotten to spend a ton of time with my mama since I became a Mrs., so I think some girlified fun is in store for us!!




2.  We got the link to our wedding pictures this week!!



I have been waiting to review all of the special moments from that special day that our fantastic photographer captured and it has been so fun to look over them again and again.  I think narrowing down our list will be in the cards for this weekend!


3.  Fun lunch date on Monday with the hubs.


We had such a fun time lunching at one of our favorite local restaurants.  The food is always so delicious!  I crave their homemade french bread. :)  We love this place so much that we had our rehearsal dinner there!  It's always a treat to get to see my other half in the middle of a work day. :)
at our rehearsal dinner
(fb photo snagged from my sis-in-law) 

4.  My husband's love language is Doritos!


I saw a recipe on Pinterest for a cheesy Dorito chicken casserole and when I told him about it, he though the main ingredient sounded perfect!  This casserole was a hit and it made so much that we were able to eat on it for much of the week -- WIN!!  Here's the Pinterest pin from Plain Chicken.



5.  She Reads Truth


Finally, I'm loving the She Reads Truth devotional series about Women of the Bible.  God has revealed so much to me through the lives of these women.  If you are looking for a good series, I highly recommend #SheReadsTruth.  They offer their devotionals through the YouVersion Bible app for your phone, too. :)



Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love reading your comments. :)