Monday, August 12, 2013

Three Gifts Half-Hidden

Happy Monday!  We made it.  :)

Today's gifts were a little more cryptic for me to think about, but here's what I've got:

1.  Sunrises and Sunsets
One of the things I love most about driving early in the morning and later in the afternoon, especially along great open spaces, is getting to take in the beautiful sky and the sun half-peeking over the horizon either as it's rising or setting.

2.  Mysterious Plotlines
I love to read a book and gather hints of clues that add to the mystery of the plot, but are only partially revealed along the way until all the pieces of the puzzle come together at the perfect time.

3.  And finally, a most welcome half-hidden gift...
This yummy gift was hiding in the oven when I got home, so maybe it wasn't half-hidden, but I certainly was thrilled when I called my sweet hubby after a Junior League committee meeting and he let me know that he had already prepared dinner and put it in the oven!  It was so delicious, but how can you go wrong with ingredients like Fritos, Velveeta, and Rotel. :)  See the pin here.

Hope your week is off to a great start!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love reading your comments. :)