Thursday, August 1, 2013

August Joy Dare: Day 1

One of my favorite writers is Ann Voskamp.  Her blog, A Holy Experience, as well as her book, 1000 Gifts, are amazing treasures that God uses to convict my heart and assure me of His love.  Her focus on living lives of thankfulness is evident throughout her writing and each month she posts a Joy Dare with special things to be thankful for each day of the month.  I thought I would try to do this for the month of August and see how it goes. :)

August 1st: 3 gifts white

1. A blank journal page waiting to be filled with the thoughts and processing of an extravert.


2.  A piece of pottery gifted to us as we celebrated our nuptials, filled with the memory of meals eaten and the hope for meals yet to be.

3.  A gown and veil worn as I pledged forever to my love.


www.kellyhoschphotography.com

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love reading your comments. :)