Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Megan's Bridal Portraits


This post is 1 of 5 about the events leading up to and the beautiful wedding of my precious friend Megan last weekend!!
We begin with the bridal portraits.
It was such a special day to go with Megan and her parents as she had her bridal portraits made.
I took a few of my own snapshots as the professional took hers.  All of Megan's portraits were gorgeous! 
Mother of the Bride looking on


I had some fun with picnik on these shots.  They have so many neat effects!!

I thought this one almost looked like a painting.

A softer layer

1960's effect

So serene


Wave from the mother-of-the-bride.
Note that a Sonic drink is essential for all wedding preparation! :)



All smiles here!



The father of the bride helping with the shoes


Beautiful day for photos

I just loved the clouds overhead

The sunset was gorgeous, too!!



I think this picture looks like it was taken on the beach.

So peaceful



One of my favorites!


Loved getting to drive the bride from location to location!!

We had another visitor looking on from a distance.

Happy Bride!!

Just LOVE the shoes!!
It was a beautiful day with a beautiful bride!
So happy to spend this time with such a special friend and her sweet parents!! :)

1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love reading your comments. :)