Thursday, November 3, 2011

Christmas Shower!!

The day after the couples shower, my mom and Auntie Di gave Megan a Christmas shower.
It was so fun to break out the Christmas decor and watch Megan open lots of fun new gifts to celebrate the season this year.
Megan's sweet mama, the bride, and Megan's sister-in-law Jeannie.

Mom and Auntie Di made lots of yummy treats.
Auntie Di made these Pioneer Woman-inspired yummy cookies with the peanut butter cups in the middle and behind those are some delicious brownies.

mini banana muffins a la Auntie Di

Some of mom's collection of nutcrackers surveyed the refreshment table.

It was so fun to get to use the Christmas china. :)

The beautiful hostesses with the beautiful table


Just love those ladies!

In this bowl is the most delicious cheddar chutney spread.
One of my friends loves it so much, I gave her my grandmother's recipe for it for her birthday! :)

Auntie Di made these tasty pumpkin mini muffins.

yummy!

I love the mixed nut/pretzel goldfish combo.
Always nice to have a little savory option with all the sweets!

My Great Aunt Betty's silver punch bowl.




The crystal punch bowl filled with ornaments

Santa took his place as the table centerpiece.

Christmas plates ready to be filled

The delicious punch is called fluffy brides punch and was served at my parents' wedding.
It is so yummy and I thought it was so appropriate for them to use that recipe for Megan's shower.

The beautiful bride with the beautiful hostesses


Present time!!

Megan received so many adorable Christmas items.
I can't wait to see Todd's and her cute house all decked out this year!

Fabulous mother-daughter pair!
Love these ladies!!
Stay tuned tomorrow for our next installment! :)

After further consideration, we might have to make these posts last a full 7 days, so now maybe I'll call it wedding week!!


2 comments:

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love reading your comments. :)