Friday, November 18, 2011

Hope Gala


Several weeks ago I got to attend an event celebrating adoption!
They served some fabulous appetizers, desserts, and a yummy mashed potato bar. 
There was an incredible silent auction and some fabulous raffle prizes, too.
The table centerpieces were delightful.  
I loved the cozy fall feel of the lanterns with votives.

Here's my friend Erin with her adorable niece.

What a sweet girl!

Here's that sweet girl with her mommy.


Erin's nephew was focused on the food.


But the sweet guy paused from his snack for a second, so I could snap this cute picture. :)

Thanks for the invite to the gala, Erin!
Such a great evening raising money for such a wonderful cause!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love reading your comments. :)