Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Hello Friends!!

So sorry I have been MIA, but I took my final final of the semester Monday night and hopefully I will be able to post more frequently from now on.  I'm wondering if a new year's resolution is hiding around this hope, so we'll see. :)  I do have many more pictures and posts in the works to be posted soon, so there may be a flurry of activity on this little blog before you know it!  I did have a fun evening last night watching the #2 Lady Bears defeat the #7 Lady Volunteers 65-54 in a record sellout crowd in the Ferrell Center!!  I also got one of these little giveaway items for a very special bobblehead collector I know...

Hope you have a wonderful day!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love reading your comments. :)