Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas Decor!

This year the Christmas season is passing by so quickly that I wanted to make sure and show you some of my Christmas decorations before it is over!  I had high hopes of getting my tree up and decorated, but life took over and it didn't happen.  Needless to say I hope that next year my home is even more festive!
The first item I will show you is not really a Christmas decoration, but it is a recent addition.  I have a little fireplace area that this adorable iron candelabra fits perfectly in!!  I just absolutely love it and will keep it up year round.  It was a birthday gift from my friend L!
 
Here is my mantle.  You will notice the fall pumpkins have been replaced in my apothecary jars with Christmas ornaments.  I also recently purchased the grapevine wreath at my friend A's church holiday market.  I love the cranberries!  The noel banner is one I purchased at last year's Junior League "Deck the Halls"  Holiday Market.  It has little bells that jingle!

A closeup of the banner.  The paper behind the letters is music!


A closeup of the frosted cranberries, pine boughs and pinecones on the wreath. 
I might keep this wreath up all winter!

Well, that sums up the decor for this year.  Hopefully, I will be better at planning next year and have my tree put up before or shortly after Thanksgiving.  I do love to sit in the living room with the lights twinkling and read or just ponder.  This season is definitely one of pondering and wonderment as we celebrate the birth of our Saviour!  May you and yours enjoy a glorious Christmas this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love reading your comments. :)