Sunday, December 19, 2010

Halloween Girls' Weekend

Over Halloween weekend, I stayed at my friend L's parents' house and helped her take care of four dogs while her parents were out of town.  It was quite the adventure.  L has an adorable bichon name Lola and her parents have two adorable bichon puppies named Lucy and Lida and a sweet black lab/airedale terrior mix named Libby.  I have never had a pet in my life (if you don't count a couple of goldfish), so I don't know how much help I was... :) 
Friday night, L and I ventured to the downtown Garland square and ate at a Mexican food restaurant.  It was delicious! 
The next morning L fixed the most delicious breakfast ever!!  Pumpkin spice coffee, yummy pancakes, scrambled eggs with tomato and basil, bacon..oh my goodness...so delish!

Just in case you didn't get enough close ups of the food!! :)
Here is precious Lida Rose...yes, from the song in "The Music Man"!

Sweet Lola

Lovable Lucy
Lola again!
After breakfast, we spent the day watching fun movies and I studied for a midterm.  Sometimes when you pick out movies at Blockbuster, they are not always as good as you hope, but all the movies we picked were really good!  I must admit that Baylor's victory over Texas on Saturday night was pretty big moment for the Bears!!  What a good game! 
Sunday we went to church and ate lunch at this fun Italian restaurant.
Thanks L for such a fun weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love reading your comments. :)