Monday, December 20, 2010

Chili cookoff

A few weeks ago I went to support our alumnae chapter's entry in a chili cookoff to raise money for "Make a Wish".  It is such a fun event and there were lots of participants.  For $5 you could buy a bowl and try as many types of chili as you wanted.  There were so many yummy ones!!  I even tried some that was made from deer meat.  My friend B put together everything you see here.  She did a great job!

Here are a few items at our station.

Beautiful yellow flowers

Fun toppings for the chili!
B's fabulous turkey chili!!
Here I am with my friend B at our station. The chili was so yummy!  Great job B!

Saturday night my friend E and I headed to the last Baylor game of the season. 
I'm looking forward to cheering on our Bears in the Texas Bowl on December 29th.
Sic 'Em, Bears!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love reading your comments. :)