Thursday, December 19, 2013

Fancy New Year's Eve

Fancy New Year's Eve

Fancy New Year's Eve
featuring a Black Purse//Warehouse high neckline dress// Kate spade shoes // La Regale black purse
Forever New pearl necklace / /Tiffany & Co. pearl earrings / /Crown jewelry,

Ever since I was a little girl I have dreamed of a New Year's Eve gala filled with glorious music from a wonderful big band, a delicious multicourse meal, and lots of dancing!  I think it stems from my love of the classic movie White Christmas and those amazing show scenes.

I don't anticipate my New Year's Eve plans requiring any of the fancy dress showcased above, but if I were to have a night on the town, this might be something I would love to wear.

I'm linking up today with Sam and Khala as we share our New Year's Eve outfits!




3 comments:

  1. Okay, that dress is fantastic and don't even get me started on those shoes! I'm obsessed with the darling pink bow!! FANTASTIC out and picks, Carroll! Thank you SO much for linking up with us! Can't wait to see what you come up with next week! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. {Visiting from the link up} So pretty!! The lovely bow on the shoes is absolutely fabulous!! ... We don't have any fanciful NYE plans either, but it sure is fun to play polyvore "dress up", isn't it? Wishing you a very Merry Christmas & a beautiful New Year to come!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love reading your comments. :)