Friday, June 4, 2010

Happy Friday!!

Hope you all had a fabulous Friday today! I got to go to an amazing yoga class after work. Yoga is one of those things that I forget how difficult it is until I'm in the middle of the class, but at the end I am so glad I went. When I got home, I just felt so calm and destressed thanks to the amazing relaxation portion at the end of the class. Yay for yoga! I even got to break in my adorable turquoise yoga mat that I got for a great deal at Marshalls. :)

I'm super pumped about my weekend plans! Tomorrow I get to go to Dallas and hang out with some dear friends from college. It should be a fabulous girls' weekend! Hope you all have a wonderful weekend, too!!

1 comment:

  1. I went the opposite direction in my after-work activity. Instead of working out, I chowed down at Chuy's. I did walk across the Wal-Mart parking lot and back to my car later in the evening. Does that count as a workout?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love reading your comments. :)