Thursday, June 10, 2010

Craft Time!!

Happy Thursday!!

I hope you are all having a good week! Last night I attended a Stampin' Up Club Class at my sweet friend Dawn's house. She always has all of these cute projects all prepared and ready for us to put together. It is so fun! I thought I would share with you the three cards I was able to put together with Dawn's incredible expertise. :)



This first card was so fun to make and on the inside it says "Thinking of You...Please know that I care." Here is the inside of the card:






The second card would be perfect for any graduates in your life!



The third card is just pretty to me. I love the chocolate ribbon and the vertical strip of paper is a special kind of paper that already has the pretty pattern on it and you can use any color of ink you want to create your effect. Isn't that fun! Also, the middle of the flower has sparkles. I didn't know if you could tell in the photo, so I wanted to mention it, especially since I love sparkles!! :)

Thanks, Dawn, for such a fun craft night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love reading your comments. :)