Thursday, November 21, 2013

Five on Friday!

Yay!!  It's Friday!  I hope you have had a good week. :) I'm linking up again with NatashaDarciApril, and Christina for Five on Friday!

{1} Shopping!
Saturday I met one of my dearest friends for lunch and shopping in Dallas!
We had the best time catching up and I had a blast looking for some prezzies for my sweet nephews!

I just loved all these darling baby outfits -- especially the little bear cub suit!

I couldn't resist spending a little time in Anthropologie, too!

{2} Birthday Cake!
 
Sunday night we celebrated two very special girls for their birthdays.  They each had the cutest cakes. :)

{3} Curtains!!





 
Monday night we headed to Bed Bath and Beyond to select curtains for our freshly painted dining room.  The curtains above were the ones I had found online Sunday afternoon, but we ended up choosing different ones. :)  I hope they arrive in the mail soon! 

{4} Texas Conference for Women
 
Tuesday started out very early as a group of my coworkers and I headed to Austin for the Texas Conference for Women.  I'll be posting a full recap with some of my takeaways, but here are a few photo highlights. :)  I had the best time and left feeling so incredibly inspired.

{5} Thanksgiving on the Grounds

Baylor hosted a scrumptious Thanksgiving dinner Wednesday night and the mister and I partook of the bounty.  The food was delicious, the live music was fantastic, and I am so thankful we are getting a real taste of fall with color changing trees and everything around these parts this fall.  :)

I hope you all have fabulous weekend!




3 comments:

  1. What a cool birthday cake with ballet slippers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The precious teacup from Anthro is BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wha?? that teacup is just WAY too cute! did you buy it?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love reading your comments. :)