Friday, February 4, 2011

Snow Day and Siesta Scripture Memory Verse 3!

Well, snow has descended on Central Texas and I am loving a relaxing day inside all snug and warm!!  So far, I have made some yummy whole wheat chocolate chip pancakes and have enjoyed two cups of coffee!  Yay for my fabulous Keurig Christmas present!!

Found the reipe for these yummy delights here
Now, onto the rough draft of a paper due Tuesday.  I'm so thankful for some extra time to work on it!!
Also, I wanted to tell you my verse 3 for Siesta Scripture Memory Team.  I read Isaiah 43 a few weeks ago and found myself in tears.  How incredible is the Father's love for us!!  I am overwhelmed. 

"But now thus says the LORD, he who created you, O Jacob, he who formed you, O Israel; do not fear, for I have redeemed you; I have called you bu name, you are mine."  Isaiah 43:1 NRSV

He has redeemed us and called us by name!!  AMEN!  What a wonderful word from such a great and wonderful God. 
Hope you all have a very happy Friday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love reading your comments. :)