Monday, October 29, 2012

Weekend Recap!


This weekend was so fun!
Saturday, I went to Big D for a little shopping fun with my madre.  We started out with lunch at our favorite place in Neimans. :)
This chicken was delish!!

I may have also popped in to a few jewelry stores looking at wedding rings for Mr. G...
Here were a couple that I liked:


We'll see what Mr. G thinks ;)

After lunch, we spent a little time at Loft and Ann Taylor.


Next, Mom and I met my maid of honor at Nordstrom to look at a few bridesmaid dress options and buy my wedding shoes!!!  I LOVE the ones I found an think they go perfectly with my dress. :)
We needed the shoes because our next stop was my first fitting!
I couldn't wait to try my dress on again...and I still LOVE it. :)

After a late dinner at Blue Mesa with Mama, I was back on the road headed home.

Sunday was a fantastic day that begin with an incredible time of worship at church.
Then, I perused a local bridal show and found a fantastic string quartet for our big day.

But my absolute favorite part of Sunday was seeing this guy after he had been gone for 10 days!!
So good to be back together again! :)
Hope y'all have had a great Monday.  I'm about to dive into a little paper assignment for my class, so I will be spending the evening in the Psalms -- not a bad spot to rest. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love reading your comments. :)