Tuesday, October 23, 2012

More Spring Randoms!


Another thing I found myself doing this Spring was spending some time outside in the beautiful weather studying.  Yes, I don't know if I have mentioned this before, but I am finishing up a Masters degree I have been working on part-time while I have been working full-time!  I graduate in December and am looking forward to moving on to the next chapter!! :)
One afternoon I found myself at a wonderful local coffeehouse and partook of a newly named Italian Soda called Lake Waco!  I had to try it to see what it tasted like and it was incredibly refreshing!! :)
I also spent an afternoon on campus with a picnic lunch and some schoolwork.  
On a day like this, it was simply irresistible to study al fresco!!
Mr. G and I took part in our Friday night traditional movie night date!
We took in several good cinematic features, but on this night we saw Titanic in 3D and it was so good!!  I still remember watching it with one of my besties Megan when it came to theaters the first time.
We are also planning to go to the traveling Titanic exhibit in Fort Worth sometime soon.
I also discovered some favorite snacks.  This sparking cranberry juice is delish!!  I think I could drink it by the case -- so refreshing!!
I also found a love for mixing gummy bears in my popcorn!  :)  I'm a sweet and savory girl and this combo did not disappoint!
And I'll end with these little items that were a must have accessory for a San Jacinto day dinner Mr. G and I attended.  More details about that soon!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love reading your comments. :)