Saturday, October 20, 2012

They Say It's Your Birthday...



Well, I had one of those little annual events celebrating my entrance on the planet this week.  It is so crazy to think that this is the last one I'll celebrate with the only last name I've known!!
Here's a little recap of my birthday fun:
Daisies from one of my besties!!  Totally made my day!
"Aren't daisies the friendliest flower?"
love that quote from You've Got Mail
Lunch at one of my favorite girly lunch places with my precious coworkers.
It is such a blessing to work with these ladies day in and day out!
Then, Mr. G treated me to a homemade dinner :)
Complete with my own pumpkin cheesecake cupcake!
I just love the fall treats that come with an October birthday :)
He also showered me with birthday treats, including this fabulous necklace!
I wore it today to cheer on the Bears!
It's my first birthday with my very own fiance and I would have to say I like it!  
Next year I'll have a husband -- what in the world?!?! :)
Tonight, another bestie treated me to fantastic birthday dinner. :)
Thanks for making me feel so special!!
It's gonna be a crazy fun year! :)

Hope y'all are having a great weekend. :)
I have a lot to catch you all up on -- life has been busy, 
but God's presence is mercifully faithful.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love reading your comments. :)