Monday, May 16, 2011

Weekend Travels!

I am headed back home from a glorious weekend in Lincoln, NE.  We celebrated my brother's graduation from grad school!  He is now the proud owner of the title Master of Science in Education and I am one proud sister!!  I hope to devote a full post to this fun trip very soon.   For now I'll leave you with the fun surprise dinner I have enjoyed at the St. Louis airport -- California Pizza Kitchen!  We don't have one of these where I live, so it was a fun surprise to taste some of this treat for supper on the way home! 

I wish I had a little more time to explore St. Louis than just an airport layover.  Meet Me in St. Louis has been one of my favorite movie musicals from childhood and I sure would have loved to have heard the "clang clang" of the trolley!  Maybe next time.  Hope you have had a marvelous Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love reading your comments. :)