Monday, May 9, 2011

Auburn's Wedding

The weekend after I returned from my Israel adventure, I packed my bags again and headed to North Carolina to celebrate my cousin Auburn's wedding.  It was such a fun time to celebrate and see family that I hadn't seen in a very long time!  Saturday morning we went to the bridesmaid's luncheon.  It was held in this beautiful home that has been redone as an event venue.  I just loved the interiors!



This was our delicious Key Lime dessert.  Loved the presentation!

Here were the place settings with adorable mermaid soaps serving as place cards with our names attached.

My mom and her cousin Carrie

l to r: mom's cousin, her daughter, the bride, the mother of the bride, and my mom.  I love how color coordinated they were! :)



the bride and her sister-in-law

Another family pic.

The outside of the venue.  It was such a beautiful day!

I just loved this sofa in one of the sitting areas.

Another view outside.
After the fabulous luncheon we went back to my aunt's house and changed for the big event!  
My job was to be at the registry when everyone arrived, so it was fun to welcome the guests.
My dad with the mother of the bride.
The interior of the church before the wedding.
After the wedding, we headed to the fun reception!
 The beautiful cake!

The groom had pie and...

a cake!

The happy couple!

Sweet grandson/grandmother pic. :)
He was also the ring bearer.

Daddy and Mom on the dance floor.

The bride and groom.



Love this one!! :)


Sweet flower girls




Cutting the cake!


Sweet grandad/grandaughter dance

The bride's great-aunt and cousin
Congratulations, Auburn and Christopher!!
I had such a fabulous time and can't wait to see everyone again soon!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love reading your comments. :)