Saturday, April 16, 2011

Book and Movie News!!

Today, I thought I would link up with Kelly's Show Us Your Life post.  The theme is "What are You Reading?" and I thought I would share my current read for my book club.  I am bound and determined to finish before our group meets!!
This month we are reading The Constant Princess and I am LOVING it!  It is about the life of Catherine of Aragon who is probably most famous for being the first wife of King Henry VIII, but boy did she have a life before she married him!  She is such a fascinating character to learn about.  I love reading about British history and the Tudor period is so interesting!  I haven't read any of Philippa Gregory's other books, but I've heard they are really good.  I'll have to add her books to my summer reading list, which already includes Water for Elephants!  I can't wait to see the movie!!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love reading your comments. :)