Friday, October 1, 2010

Game Day 1


The Bears opening game at Floyd Casey was such fun!  E & M arrived Friday night and then L arrived on Saturday.  M & I started off our game day at this little place...

We are ready to cheer on the Bears!!


Yummy Punkin' Pie coffee!!  One of my favorite flavors. :)
Mine is on the right with the tell tale milk added...
After getting our caffeine for the morning.  M & I met E at the bookstore for some pregame shopping.
Aren't they the cutest!!
Then sweet friend, L, arrived.
  Here we are before heading to lunch!
And where else would we go before the first game of the season to gain nourishment for cheering?

You guessed it!  Such a yummy place.  We didn't get fried pickles this time, but they are my favorite!! :)

E & M

M, me, & L

Sister & Brother pic!
After lunch, L & I made a trip to another fun place to satisfy our sweet tooth!

Peanut Butter Cupcakes!!  So divine!  And yes, they are garnished with peanut butter m & ms.  :)
On to the game!!  The Bears hosted Sam Houston State for the season opener.
Love that BU!!  Great job, BUGWB! :)

President Starr ran out with the Baylor Line!  So great!


Look at that Line!!  Go Bears Go!


Here come the Bears!!!

Happy Fans!!
After the game, L & I met up with C & E for some yummy Mexican food and another sweet treat...

Here is my custard cyclone with fresh peaches...Yummy!!


We love Katie's!! :)
C & C
E and L
What a perfect end to the day!!

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could hang out with you more often and partake of some of those delicious treats!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love reading your comments. :)