Thursday, October 7, 2010

Game 3 Weekend

Three weeks ago, my sweet friend L and her mom invited me to go with some ladies from her church to a Beth Moore live simulcast event.  It was so good!!  It started on Saturday morning, so Friday night, L and I headed to this yummy place for dinner: 

Aren't those lights fun?

Delicious!
It was actually cool enough to eat outside!  

Saturday morning was the fabulous Beth Moore event and then I met Mom, Dad, AD, and K for the BU/TCU game. 
Our seats were in the upper deck and in the shade.  We were thankfaul because it was so hot that day!

How fun that you can see downtown Fort Worth from the stadium!!

And here are some of my very favorite football buddies!!
It was so good to see you all!!  Can't wait to see you again soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love reading your comments. :)