Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Back to Back Girls' Weekends and Game 4!!

Before I begin the story of all the fun, I just wanted to share a picture of these precious spider mums I picked up at the store.  They have graced my bedside table for almost 3 weeks and still look pretty fabulous!!
Ok, so now to the fun.  My precious friend since childhood, M, visited me for a girls' weekend about two weeks ago and we had such a good time.  We watched movies, ate at some yummy restaurants, shopped, and just had a wonderful time getting to visit and catch up!  We also managed to fit in a little trip to a local fave frozen custard place. :) Thanks so much for visiting me, M!!  I can't wait to see you again soon! :)
C & M
The next weekend I was lucky enough to have another girls' weekend visit!  This time my special guest was my mom!! :)  Saturday morning we got up bright and early to watch the March of the Bears!  It was a glorious crisp, cool October morning and we were looking forward to watching our favorite team arrive at Floyd Casey!  Since kickoff for Game 4 was 11 am, the Bears marched in at 8:30...

Here we are awaiting the arrival of our favorite football team!!


After the Bears arrived, we headed to the Baylor Sports Network tent for a fun breakfast tailgate!

Cute table decor!
Me & Mom
We had such a nice time at the tailgate.  The weather was perfect, so we enjoyed a good visit while we waited for the game to begin. :)
What a beautiful day!
The BUGWB...Wonderful as always!!

What a wonderful game!!
After such an amazing game (GO BEARS!!!), Mom and I shopped a bit and headed to Elite for an early dinner.  All that cheering at the game had made us hungry!  

Thanks so much for the visit, Mom!!  I had such a wonderful time and can't wait to see you again soon!


Hope you are all having a good week!!

2 comments:

  1. Spider mums are amazing! They last forever! I usually choose the lime green ones--my favorite color.

    It seems like you have something fun to do every weekend! And eat lots of great food while you're at it! Color me jealous. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea for girl time, and GO BEARS! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love reading your comments. :)