Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Conference and Game 2

I had the incredible opportunity to attend "The Greater Cause" event led by Anne Graham Lotz and Jim Denison.  Stephanie Seefeldt led us in worship.  What an amazing experience!  God used this event in a mighty way and I am so thankful I got to take part. 
It was so wonderful to get to go wtih my dear friends the H family.


 DBU hosted this life-changing event in their beautiful Pilgrim Chapel.


It is actually modeled after the very first Baptist church in America in Providence, RI.



After powerful evening and morning sessions, I headed back for the second home game for the Bears.

My sweet friend, E, and I enjoyed a fun dinner tailgate prior to watching the Bears post their second win of the season!!  Go Bears!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love reading your comments. :)