Sunday, November 11, 2012

Thankful 9, 10, 11

So thankful for so much this weekend!

Friday night Mr. G and I enjoyed some Friday night football complete with Frito chili pie and chili cheese fries!!
So thankful for these fun Friday nights in Texas and remembering how cheering on the Wildcats growing up was such a wonderful community-wide bonding experience!


Saturday, I was thankful for a sweet time with some very special ladies choosing the bridesmaids dresses for our wedding. The ones we chose are so beautiful and I think will be just right for the occasion! I also picked out some adorable frocks for our flower girls and am so thankful for their precious lives! After shopping, we lunched at the Dream Cafe nearby and it was delish!! Mom and I braved the crowds and shopped for some boots and accessories for the engagement photos and found just the right things. :) Then I hopped in the car and made it back in time for a date night with Mr. G. We saw "Skyfall" and it is fantastic!! Such a great cast, too!

Today I am thankful for a true Sabbath that included a wonderful time of worship with my church family and an afternoon nap. :) I can't express my thanks enough to the Almighty God who holds onto us no matter what happens on our life journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love reading your comments. :)