Thursday, November 1, 2012

Give Thanks


I thought I might start a "30 Days of Thanks" series on my blog.  We'll see if I can post for 30 days in a row!
I bought these sunflowers at the grocery the other day and they sure have brightened up my office!  I love how different flowers remind us of changing seasons.  Sunflowers and mums always make me think of fall and offer a bright burst of color. :)

Another thing I am thankful for is Deck the Halls Holiday Market, our annual Junior League fundraiser!
I always love perusing the different vendors and working my shift.  I had a great time tonight seeing old friends and meeting new ones!  The thing I am most thankful for is how it raises funds to support community resources for women and children.  If you are in the area this weekend, please stop by!  It is a great way to get some good Christmas shopping done and know you are supporting a good cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love reading your comments. :)