Thursday, November 1, 2012

Hope Gala 2012


Tuesday night, Mr. G and I were given the fun opportunity to attend the Hope Gala.  This event is a fundraiser for Generations of Hope adoption agency in our town.  I love going every year and hearing the amazing stories of families whose lives have been changed through adoption.


It was such a treat to bid on fun prizes in the silent auction and to put in raffle tickets for amazing gifts like vacations to Hawaii and a Macbook Pro!  I think one of my favorite parts of the evening was when the lady realized she had won the Hawaii trip!  She started jumping up and down -- it was a great moment. I almost felt like I was in the studio audience of The Price is Right.  :)

Thanks, Erin, for such a fun night out!  We had the best time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love reading your comments. :)