Monday, June 27, 2011

Weekend Wrap up!

This weekend was fantabulous!!  The fun began Thursday night with dinner and dessert with some precious friends and then continued on Friday night with Zoobilee!  Zoobilee is such a fun event held at...wait for it...the zoo and restaurant vendors line the walkways, serving delicious bites of yummy food. :)
Here I am with my sweet friend, Heather, before the fun event.  She and her husband invited me as their guest and I had such a fun time!!  We even got to see a real live orangutan!  He was huge!!!  I also got to see a lion up close and the most beautiful tigers.  Thanks for such a fun evening, Heather and Neil!!
The next day I drove to Dallas to spend a day of wedding planning fun with this pretty lady!  I am so thrilled to be Megan's maid of honor and had so much fun running wedding errands and catching up. 


Then, on Sunday I had a special visitor!  My mom came to town and we enjoyed a special day with church, a little shopping, and topped off with some yummy fro yo! :)

It's times like these that I am so thankful for the special relationships in my life and feel so blessed each time I get to spend time with friends and family.

Hope your weeks are off to a good start! :)




1 comment:

  1. i looooooooove that you are megan's maid of honor! how wonderful! :) what a fun weekend, friend! sounds like you had a total blast! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love reading your comments. :)