Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Good Morning, Glories!!

I figured out this Blogger app on my new phone and am so thrilled about posting options!!!  Last night I attended my book club and we had the best time.  I just think it is so fun to gather together and discuss something we have all read!   Our book was Mennonite in a Little Black Dress: A Memoir of Going Home.  Once again I didn't finish the book before we met, but what I read had some interesting moments.  I found that this book didn't grab my attention quite as others had, but I think that is what is neat about a book club--you get to read all kinds of books!  Next up is Phillippa Gregory's The Constant Princess about Catherine of Aragon.  I cannot wait!!  Historical fiction is one of my absolute favorite genres!  My goal is to finish this book before we meet!  Hope you all have a wonderful day! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love reading your comments. :)