Sunday, August 15, 2010

Last Weekend

Last weekend was so fun!  Although I did have a little school work mixed in, I was also able to relax, which was so nice.  I started out my Saturday morning with this
a pumpkin spice latte!
(can you tell I am ready for fall?)

and more importantly this

Oh, how sweet a morning quiet time is sitting on the back porch with a cool breeze joining you on occasion.  I am currently reading through 2 Samuel 22 and have found it to be quite the adventure.  The depth of meaning found in Scripture completely astounds me.  I am overwhelmed with each verse.

"He brought me out into a broad place; he delivered me, because he delighted in me."
2 Samuel 22:20 nrsv
Thank you, Father, for your abundant blessings!

On Sunday, I floated the Comal River with some friends.  How relaxing and fun!  I hadn't floated the river before, but I had the most delightful time in New Braunfels and can't wait to go back. :)  We ended our journey with a trip to the Hula Hut for dinner.  YUMMY!! 
The perfect ending to a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love reading your comments. :)