Thursday, September 30, 2010

High Fashion

Several weeks ago, my precious friend, A, invited me to a fabulous fashion alumni event for her alma mater.  Her dear friend, L, put it all together and she did an incredible job.  We had such a fun time!!  I felt just like I was at New York fashion week! 

Here are some photos from the event:
What a beautiful centerpiece! 
These were on the tables scattered throughout the venue.
The refreshments were incredible, too!  They had the yummiest cookies and petit fours all from this adorable bakery.  I'm so sad I didn't get a photo of them, but trust me when I say they were as darling as they were delicious!!

The Runway
Love that leopard carpet!  We got to sit on the front row, too!!  So fun!
After the fashion show, we got our picture taken at a photo station with one of the models and were instructed to visit the David Yurman counter to sign up for a David Yurman bracelet they were giving away as a door prize.  Sadly, my name wasn't drawn, but what a fun prize!!

Thanks, sweet friend, for such a fabulous treat!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love reading your comments. :)