Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Happy Belated Birthday, M!!

We celebrated my beautiful grandmother, M's, birthday last month.  I met my mom, the honoree, and M's dear friend, O, for lunch at Bistro Louise in Fort Worth.  What a fun place to celebrate!
l to r: M, Mom, and O.  Love these ladies!!

For an appetizer, we each tried the delicious carrot soup.

As you can see, I had already begun enjoying my soup before I took the picture. :)
Doesn't it look so lovely and autmnal?  It definitely makes me long for cooler weather!

M, your wisdom, love, creativity, and zest for life inspire everyday.  
What a blessing God has given me, allowing me to be a part of your life!  I love you so much!! 

Hope you all are having a good weeks!  A little update on the baby bananas...they are getting ripe and delicious!  I just enjoyed one for a little snack with a chocolate Vitatop muffin.  Have you tried those?  So yummy!!  http://www.viatlicious.com/ 

Sweet dreams to one and all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love reading your comments. :)