Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Baylor Football Fashion

Home Sweet Ruby

Today, I'm linking up with Cait @ Home Sweet Ruby for College Football Kick-Off Week!  I'm so happy this week has finally arrived!!


My mom's precious friend gave me these adorable collegiate ballet flats as a special treat and I cannot wait to wear them to cheer on the Bears!!  I am a Baylor fan through and through and this year is bound to be one of the most exciting yet with the opening of our new stadium.  In fact, part of me feels that if I just click my heels 3 times, these shoes might just take me to McLane Stadium immediately!



The line is lillybee U and oh my goodness, they have ever so many schools!  Best wishes to all our teams this season!!


2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh those flats are SO cute, I think I need a pair! I've heard Baylor games are a ton of fun! Thanks for linking up, and good luck to your Bears this season! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so awesome!!! Go Bears!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love reading your comments. :)