Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Celebrity athletes, Canton & more!

There is just something exciting about seeing this guy prepping for his photo shoot of the latest NCAA video game

So it was no surprise that the morning Mr. G and I decided to leave for our Canton adventure, this menu item was happening at our favorite local coffee shop.  I have yet to try this distinctive drink, but hope to soon!

Our trip to Canton was so fun!  It was still a little chilly, but we enjoyed perusing lots of booths.  Before we left, we stopped in one of my absolute favorite stores in Canton, LaurieAnna's Vintage Home.  I found so many adorable things, but brought this precious apothecary jar with darling bird perched atop home.
Now, it holds all of my k cups for my Keurig! :)  Happy Happy!

In other news, I enjoyed lunch at our favorite place with some of my besties, Miss Em and her mama Heather, one fun Saturday this Spring and we ended our adventure with a pedi!
What a fun way to spend a Saturday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love reading your comments. :)