Thursday, August 23, 2012

Happy Friday, Y'all!


Well, this week has certainly been a whirlwind!  Thank you so much for your thoughtful comments and encouragements.  Each day I learn more and more of the blessings of friendship and am amazed at the love of this incredible man God has provided.  Some moments I just can't get over it!  I think the verse that sums up how I'm feeling is:

"20 Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, 21 to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen." Ephesians 3:20-21 NIV


Praise God for the ways He chooses to work in us.  All glory and honor belong to Him.  May you be blessed this weekend and rest in the abundance of the Almighty.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love reading your comments. :)