Sunday, February 5, 2012

Christmas Day!


Hi Friends!  I know, I know, it has been over a month since Christmas, but if you will please indulge me, I will finish blogging about our Christmas festivities!! 
This year my sweet Auntie Di hosted our Christmas dinner and it was fantastic!

Will took his turkey carving task seriously!

Chantel and Auntie Di hard at work in the kitchen.

The beautiful Baylor tree!

lovely Christmas decor

Trav and Brynley

More festive Christmas!

I just love the Silent Night needlepoint.


The kids' table :)

Stunning Christmas tree

The Grownup table!

Trav and Chantel's First Married Christmas :)

The master carver at work

 
What artistry!

Love these frolicking Santas!

The girls


Trav checking on the rolls

Mom getting a sweet hug from Brynley

The feast!

Cousins at the kids' table!

Happy Plate Time!

Meeting of the Minds :)

Dessert Time
I feel that Christmas requires a sampler plate!

The stockings hung by the chimney with care...

Our family -- oh, how I love them.
So thankful for the gift they are to me all year round. :)





2 comments:

  1. I am so thankful for your family too! Thank you for sharing them with us!! Much love to you sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love reading your comments. :)