Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Baylor Men's BBall



One Friday night this Fall, my friend Erin and I went to a Baylor men's basketball game.

I also discovered the action setting on my camera, so I was able to take some fun shots of some plays.


Here we have one of my favorites, Anthony Jones, with the ball, while two other faves, Quincy Acy (4) and Pierre Jackson look on.  Pierre is new to our team this year and boy, is he gifted!  He is a great ball handler and I know my grandfather Mackie, as a fellow point guard, would have loved to watch him.


Wow!  Look at that air!

The bench.

Here's Coach Drew sharing some wisdom with Anthony.

Jump shot by AJ Walton

I just love the looks on all the players' faces as they wait to see if the ball is going in the basket.

Time for a huddle

Love the shoes!

So proud of both Baylor men (#9) and women's (#1) basketball teams!!
Both teams are undefeated so far this season and along with our #12 ranked football team, it is a special time to be a Baylor Bear! :)


1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love reading your comments. :)