Thursday, November 25, 2010

More Birthday Fun!!


Here are a few more pics from my birthday luncheon that my mom sent me. :)
Here I am with my beautiful mother.  I love her so!!  She is such an incredible blessing in my life!

Here is a picture of the cake I was sharing about earlier -- Esther Bollick's Orange Marmalade Cake to be exact.  I am laughing in this picture because after I had explained the literary significance of the cake, my friend S shared that what I had said sounded like something I would have said when I was eight years old! :)  It was such a sweet time to be surrounded by precious ones who know me so well and still are my friends!!  Love you all so much! 
Next time I have a gathering, I'll be better about photographing more of my guests!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love reading your comments. :)