Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Fall Favorites

Fall Favorites
This weekend we had the most amazing weather in my neck of the woods.  I actually got up on Saturday morning and decided to walk/job our neighborhood.  Once I left the house, I realized it was so cool that a long sleeve t-shirt might have felt good!!  My ears were even a little chilly when I got back home, but I didn't mind.  I'm so happy that Fall might really be on its way!  We are back up in the low 90s this week, but with this brief taste of cooler temps, I couldn't wait to talk about my five favorite Fall fashion picks!

Jessica from Raise.com emailed me last week about discussing my favorite Fall trends and after hearing about their company and what they do, I was excited to jump on board!  Have you ever found gift cards around the house that you forgot about or maybe received one as a gift and couldn't find the right thing to purchase at that retailer?  Well, Raise.com offers a place where you can sell your gift cards and buy discounted gift cards to other retailers.  What a neat concept!  I can't wait to try it.  In fact, I might have to buy some gift cards to put toward these Fall wardrobe must-haves!

  • Gap collared shirt  One of my favorite bloggers, Sheaffer, has been singing this gingham shirt's praises and I have wanted one for a while!  I think this navy gingham is the perfect shirt for Fall, especially in Texas where Mother Nature doesn't start turning down the thermostat until October if we are lucky. :)  It would be the perfect thing to wear to a pumpkin patch or on a hay ride before the cooler temps arrive.
  • Hunter boots  These boots are adorable -- form and function all rolled into one!  It looks like we might have some rain in the forecast this week and every time the weather turns rainy, I realize I need some boots just like this.  Hunters come in so many fun colors, but the green ones spoke to me, especially as football season is starting.  I think these would be the perfect footwear for cheering on my Bears if the weather gets a little drizzly.
  • Kate Spade earrings  I have these earrings in green and absolutely adore them.  When I saw that they came in tortoise, I knew they would be on my list -- the perfect neutral earring to accent so many outfits!
  • Tory Burch belt A leopard skinny belt is also on my list of Fall must-haves.  This Tory Burch model might be a little out of my fashion budget reach, but I thought it captured the look I would be going for.  I bought a pink sparkly skinny belt from Loft a few seasons ago and love it, so I thought I would check and see if they had a leopard one and lo and behold, look what I found!!  It's on sale for $20, too!  What a deal!! :)
  • OPI Lincoln Park After Dark My final two Fall favorites revolve around darker nail polish colors.  I love how nail polish is a great way to transition to a new season no matter what the weather.  For whatever reason, the photo in the collage looks a little different than the polish's true color, which is more of a deep purple, but I love the way this shade looks on short square nails.
  • OPI You Don't Know Jacques  Also, this shade of deep gray polish is another great trend for Fall.  It is the perfect neutral that goes with just about everything.  Now I can't wait to paint my nails for fall!  
What are your Fall fashion must-haves?  Hope you have a great week!



2 comments:

  1. Those earrings are really unqiue! Love Lincoln Park After Dark!

    ~Ashley @ A Cute Angle
    acutelifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love reading your comments. :)