Friday, July 26, 2013

I'm Back!

Hi friends!  If anyone is still reading this little piece of the interweb... Oh, how I've missed it.  I've had some exciting new things happen in my life -- got married, bought a house -- you know, run of the mill everyday kind of stuff! :)  Seriously, though, it has been a blast!  I'm loving married life and getting used to my roomie for life!  Ha!  

If you saw my earlier post, I am starting a new blog that will focus more on spiritual reflection called Hope and Holiness (hopeandholiness.wordpress.com), but I thought today how I might want to continue the Chronicles of Carroll to share the little things along the way that just make me happy. :) 

Today I wanted to share my love for a little website called Pinterest -- perhaps you have heard of it? ;)


It is like having every fun recipe, fashion inspiration, decor idea, travel locale, DIY project, etc. right at your fingertips.  I just love how many ideas I get and how fun it is to organize it on all the different boards.  Anywhoodle, the mister and I have loved using all the recipes we find to help us with our meal plans each week and so far I don't think I've tried a recipe that didn't work.  Fingers crossed!

So that's one thing that is making me happy today!  I would love to follow you if you have a Pinterest account.  Hope you have a wonderful weekend!  I'm sure I'll spend a bit of it pinning. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love reading your comments. :)